CreditAccess Grameen’s philosophy is based on our vision and mission and we ensure that the organization is focused towards achieving the same.
- To transform and uplift the lives of poor and low-income families with microfinance and other development services.
- To be a sustainable, friendly and trusted provider of affordable and need-based services.
CreditAccess Grameen`s Guiding Principles
CreditAccess Grameen’s core philosophy is to strive towards enabling widespread economic and social change with our diverse financial products and development services. The overarching principles that we abide by are encapsulated in CREATE.
CREATE stands for
- COMMITTED We shall honour all our commitments. We are committed to our mission.
- RELIABLE We shall not deviate from any of the policies and procedures.
- ACCOUNTABLE We shall be accountable for all our deeds, actions and words.
- TRANSPARENT We shall provide full disclosures, to all our clients, in terms of the services and fees. We shall make our financial statements, reports and accounts as clear and as comprehensive as possible.
- EMPATHETIC We shall be sensitive to the situations and circumstances of the people with whom we are dealing and provide them support to the best of our abilities.
- EFFICIENT We shall be punctual, disciplined in all transactions with our stakeholders, strive towards reducing operational costs and thereby provide services to our customers in a cost-effective manner.